Update version of pycoalaip
Ups, I forgot something
Some changes during the OMI hackfest!
- Upgrade bigchaindb and driver’s version to match up
First alpha release on PyPI.
- Upgraded to BigchainDB Server 0.9 (and along with it, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Users are now represented by public/private keypairs instead of verifying/signing keypairs
- Added support for querying ownership history of an entity
- Added support for entity transfers (and retransfers)
- Implemented support for loading persisted Entities from BigchainDB
- Upgraded to email@example.com
- Fix packaging on PyPI
- Development (pre-alpha) release on PyPI.